Imagine a scene. Soft snow gently falling, blanketing a small town in fluffy white. Light from the warmly lit street lamps reflects off the snowflakes to create a subtle shimmering, giving the quaint town the sensation of vibrancy. On a bench, we see a couple draped in each other and lost to the world for one of their own.
Say what you will, but doesn’t that town sound like so many in New Hampshire? Forget Ohio, New Hampshire is for lovers! Here are a few of our favorite date spots and ideas in the winter time!
- Learn something new and co-create a couple’s beer for you to sample when it is ready!
- Red Rivers Theater
- Challenge your viewing experience and open yourself to some different types of films.
- Crack the Code
- Can you work together to escape the room? Challenges await indoors!
- Dover Ice Arena
- Majestic! Astounding! Beautiful! It is what onlookers will shout as your couple’s romance glides across the ice
- Elm City Brewing Company
- It may not be how you met (or maybe it is) but sharing a laugh over a brew is a treasured past-time for any couple.
- Berlin Bowling Center
- Sometimes a little healthy dose of competition is good for the fire! Keep the flame alive with a scooch of bowling.
Naturally, there are many more activities that you can do in New Hampshire for dates. Check out our website for other suggestions, just search for it!